HIGHER EDUCATION ATLAS OF MEXICO 2015-2016
- How big is Mexico’s higher education enrollment?
- How is it geographically distributed by university size and type of institution?
- What is the current role of private universities?
- What infrastructure is available in terms of schools, classrooms, workshops, laboratories and libraries?
- How many bachelor’s degrees and postgraduate programs are offered?
- How is the profile of professions in Mexico?
All these questions are answered in the Higher Education Atlas of Mexico 2015-2016
Features & Benefits
This product consists of an interactive map that allows, among other things, to analyze the infrastructure of higher education from a geographical point of view, including the number of campuses or schools, classrooms, workshops, laboratories and libraries, as well as teachers and researchers; enrollment by educational level, area of knowledge, career and program; the supply and demand of first admission of public and private institutions, as well as their performance in terms of the relationship between admission, re-entry, discharge and graduation rates of their students. All information comes from official sources but is published only on this site and is very useful for:
- The definition of public policies on the subject, at both the federal and state levels
- To determine the imbalances between supply and demand for higher education by region, state, municipality and locations
- To analyze the current profile of professions in Mexico
- To rank the 150 most important universities in Mexico for their enrollment, geographical coverage and areas of knowledge covered
- To contrast the role of public universities versus private universities and mega universities against micro institutions
- To estimate the level of relative efficiency of the system as a whole and of individual educational institutions
- To estimate the size of the market and its geographical distribution, in terms of campus and schools, classrooms, workshops, laboratories, libraries, students and teachers
The product is fully customizable, restricting or expanding the geographical or thematic areas, according to the user needs